Success Stories

Guys, pls share your success stories here - your struggles during preparation, your learnings etc. It will be really helpful for new aspirants who have just started preparation. It will go a big way in motivating young aspirants.

4 Likes

Hey Everyone,

This is Sourav Maji(25) from West Bengal & I got a selection in clerical cadre (UBI)as declared by IBPS recently. I am from Engineering background belongs to SC category. First of all I am very grateful to bankersadda :slight_smile::slight_smile: for helping me a lot, throughout my preparation & for constant motivation of study. I started preparing for banking exams in October 2019 and merely after 4 months of preparing with adda 247 i managed to clear the mains of ibps clerk.

I appeared in the following exams but failed to achieve -

1. LIC assistant ( pre + mains )

2. RBI assistant (pre)

3. IBPS clerk VIII ( pre )

Being an Engg guy I was hopeless about a banking career at the beginning of my preparation but with adda 247 things gone easily. Especially the daily quiz section in the adda 247 app, Practicing pdfs finally fetched me a job in UBI.

I just want to say all the banking aspirants that – Dare to Dream - WORK hard in SILENCE & Let your SUCCESS to make all the noise. All the best … Believe in yourself … someday u will achieve surely .

And at the end , I wanna recall the famous mantra I followed, from 3 Idiots – Success ke piche mat bhaago , excellence ka picha karo, success jhak marke tumhare piche ayegi…

5 Likes

Hello sir,

I am Neeraj Rawat from dehradun.I have completed my graduation in Animation and Multimedia.

Now I have cleared the IBPS PO with 54.71 marks.

I started preparing for the bank exam in November 2017 .Then I joined a coaching center and cleared all my basics of maths and reasoning. After 6-7 months I started giving mock test. I gave all bank exams in 2018 but passed only ibps rrb clerk and ibps clerk prelims. Then I analised my week and strong point and worked on that…

If you know about your week and strong points and work on that ,you can achieve anything.

Exam I appeared in 2019

1- SBI PO - failed in final merit

2- SBI clerk - currently working

3- FCI Dept - joining is pending

4- IBPS RRB - cleared but not appeared in DV

5- Nainital Bank - cleared but not appeared in DV

6- IBPS PO - joining date is pending ( PNB)

7- LIC Assistant - mains not cleared

8- Uttarakhand DCB - not cleared

9- SSC CGL- Pre cleared but not appeared in mains.

Tips for aspirants

For those who are preparing, please prepare in smart manner . Prepare a strategy to understand what will fetch you more marks.

Focus on your weak sections give them more time.Do not have any preconceived notions about the paper and do not listen to those who say that it is a difficult paper. Give weekly 4-5 mocks test and analyse them properly.

" Never give up. Trust on yourself." Patience and persistence make you successful. Success depends consistent efforts and hard work.

6 Likes

RAMYANI SREEMAYEE
SELECTED IN UCO BANK AS PO

I graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering in the year 2016 and started working in a reputed MNC in Bangalore as a software engineer.
After working for a few days I realised that with the same amount of hard work I could do something better but at the same time I was very confused regarding what to do next.
Finally after two years of struggle in the year 2018 I decided to quit my job.Many advised me not to do so but I was sure of what I was doing as I know myself better than anybody else.
Firstly I enrolled myself in a GATE coaching institute and started preparing whole heatedly but unfortunately I could not even clear the cutoff. I used to cry for hours, spend sleepless nights and restless days.
And to make things worse in May 2019 my father died of a heart attack. The GATE fiasco and my father’s sudden death left me completely shattered .I was clueless, depressed and above all jobless…
But I decided not to give up and with all the support and blessings of my family I started my preparation for Bank exams with renewed energy. I came across ADDA247 videos on YouTube and found them very useful. I installed the App and started practising daily quizes. It improved my speed and accuracy to a great extent.
I appeared for all the bank exams like SBI PO SBI clerk RRB PO and CLERK but could not taste any success.Finally for the first time I tasted success when I cleared IBPS PO prelims. And then to my surprise I cleared the MAINS and even the interview went very well.
Finally I have got selected in UCO bank as PO with 48.45 marks (85.63 in mains and 90 in interview) in the first attempt itself. I have also got selected in IBPS Clerk in UCO Bank again.
Three things that helped me a lot in my journey are

1. Not giving up as good things take time.
    2.) Optimism and hard work
  2. Creating my own strategy
    IF I CAN SO CAN EVERYONE.
    Lastly I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitute to the Adda 247 family as without their support getting a job would not have been possible for me .
6 Likes

My Failure Cum Success Story
Hello,Everyone
Himanshu Mishra here from Madhubani(Bihar)…
All those who are preparing from 3-4 years & struggling to clear either pre or mains exam can better connect with my story.
Sorry,if this story goes long
I was always an average student,in my whole life I never got more than 90% mark & less than 70% mark in my school/college exams.
Although I was from CBSE background,but when I started preparing for Banking exams,I felt that my english is too weak.
So,my journey started from 2017.After completing my B.sc(Physics Hons.) from my home town,on dated 2 june 2017,I moved Patna for Banking preparation.
In starting,I joined Bankersadda sponsored Carrer Power institute which helps in clearing my basics,thereafter I have focussed on self study…
Now,I am giving here detail of exams for which I have appeared,by seeing this u can understand why i have named this my Success cum Failure story.
RRB P.O (2017-my first exam)-got 46.75,cutoff-52.25
RRB Clerk (2017)- got 53.25,cutoff-57
IBPS PO PRE(2017)-42.5(failed in english),cutoff-42.75
IBPS Clerk PRE(2017)-62.25,cutoff-74.75
Syndicate Bank,PGDBF(2018)-79.75,cutoff-109.50
SBI clerk pre(2018)-64.25,cutoff 66.5
Canara Bank,PGDBF(2018)-109.75,cutoff-130
RRB PO PRE(2018)-35.75,cutoff-50
RRB Clerk Pre(2018)-66,cutoff-70.75
B.O.Baroda,PGDBF(2018)-106.76,cutoff-142.51
Indian Bank PRE,PGDBF-61.25,cutoff-68.75
IBPS PO PRE(2018)-54.25,cutoff-56.75
ESIC(2018)-65.5,cutoff-71
IBPS clerk PRE(2018)-74.25,cutoff-73.5(cleared first pre exam)
IBPS clerk Mains (2018)-88.30,cutoff-103.56
NIACL A.O PRE(2019)-75.5,cutoff-80.25
BIHAR Cooperative Bank P.O PRE(2019)-65.25,cutoff-66
BIHAR Cooperative Bank Clerk Pre-80.5,cutoff-84
SBI P.O PRE(2019)-56.5,cutoff-68.25
SBI Clerk PRE(2019)-78.5 cutoff 72.25(2nd pre clear)
LIC AAO PRE(2019)-41,cutoff-53
EPFO(2019)-85.75,cutoff-91.5
LIC ADO(2019)-Pre cleared,but failed in Mains(Marks not given by LIC)
FCI(2019)-Pre cleared,got waiting list in Merit list(missed by just 2 mark)
RRB PO PRE(2019)-59.75 ,cutoff-58
RRB PO Mains(2019)-90.625(failed in computer),cutoff-86.25
RRB Clerk PRE(2019)-75.25,cutoff-74.25
RRB Clerk Mains(2019)-129.0625,cutoff-130.64
IBPS PO Pre(2019)-57.75,cutoff-59.75
LIC Assistant Pre (2019)-63,cutoff-60
LIC Assistant Mains (2019)-120,cutoff-124
IBPS Clerk Pre(2019)-72.75
cutoff-65
Finally IBPS Clerk Mains (2019)-93.5,cutoff-90.76
Got Punjab National Bank
My strategy for subjects
Quant-Adda’s daily quiz
Reas.-Daily quiz of Adda
Eng.-Newspaper reading & Daily quiz of Adda
G.A- Daily CA of Adda & capsule at exam time helps me a lot
Test Series-Have always used Adda’s mocks
Thnkuuu Adda’s team for their hard working
In last,I would like to thank my brother Sudhanshu,who is Assistant Manager in Canara Bank,due to his guidance & support today my dream to become a Banker got true…
Also thanks to my parents & friends for always supporting me.
Thanks.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing Sourav!

1 Like

It’s really inspiring!

1 Like

You are a fighter! Great to hear your story!

1 Like

" DON’T WAIT FOR OPPORTUNITY CREATE IT"

hello everyone,

I am Riddhi parmar. I started my banking preparation since 2016. Firstly i started my banking preparation with local tuition classes. But i can't crack any prelims exams.After 2018 First i Crack LIC exam and i took adda 24 7 Mains exams. My confidence level is boosted up after giving the mains exams. Ans i took the sumit sir, radhey sir's class. and i am able to crack my 2nd mains exam.

In these 4 years I have given so many exams But i can't crack any exam.But with the help of ADDA247 i crack IBPS 2019 Mains exam and selected as clerk in UCO bank and now i can believe in my inner strength and confident about cracking another Higher level exams. I want give special thanks to 
  1. Sunit verma sir (For Maths)

2. Radhey sir(For reasoning)

3)Santosh Ray sir( For English)

1. Ashish Sir(FOR GA)

And Also give thanks to whole Adda 247 Team for Keeping me motivated.
3 Likes

Hello everyone…

I started preparation in 2015. Initially i started the preparation of ssc. I appeared in ssc that year but could not succeed. Then , i appeared in ibps clerk 2015. I cleared the prelims but could’nt cleared mains. Then i again started preparation of ssc. I am sharing this because this was the huge mistake made by me due to which i failed many times . This time again i could not cleared ssc. Then i realised the mistake. Then i decided to give my 100% in banking. After that i had given many exams:

sbi clerk 2016, cleared prelims but disqualified in mains.

ibps clerk 2016, failed in mains ( overall cut off cleared but missed by 1 mark in English)

ibps clerk 2017, disqualified in mains( missed overall cut off by 3 marks)

Then i got into depression.It took almost 1 yr to come out of it.

sbi clerk 2018 , disqualified in mains

rrb clerk 2018 , disqualified in mains

ibps clerk 2018 , disqualified in mains by just 1.25 marks

sbi clerk 2019, disqualified in mains

Ibps po 2019, disqualified in mains by 2 marks

lic assistant 2019, disqualified in mains by 2.25 marks

Finally i got selection in Ibps clerk 2019, got Bank of india.

After so many failures i made it. In this journey adda247 helped me a lot. A big big special thanks to radhey sir and sumit sir. Finally i want to say, focus only on one field either ssc or banking. I had done the mistake , that’s why i took 5 yrs to clear a clerk exam.

Thanks to God. And a special thanks to Adda247.

Name- Ravi Ranjan PathakRAVI

4 Likes

Hello Guys!!!
My name is Suvojeet Chakraborty from Kolkata,West Bengal. I have cleared LIC Assistant 2019 and IBPS CLERK 2019 exams.I want to thank almighty for this and dedicate this success to my parents who have provided me constant support throughout this small journey.
Today I am here to share my story and stratergy with u all, hope it would help my brothers and sisters a bit.
I have completed my graduation in June 2019 with Economics from University of Calcutta…Immediately after completing my final year exams in April 2019 i started preparing for govt exams.
LIC Assistant 2019- posted in Contai Branch( No.1 branch in the nation)
IBPS CLERK 2019- selected in Bank of India
Now i will tell my stratergy subject wise…

1. Reasoning- for this section set some small targets daily like i used to practice 20 miscellaneous questions and 5 sets of puzzle daily starting from easy to high level, in this regard ADDA daily quizzes used to help me a lot,daily practice will not only clear ur doubts but also enhance ur speed which is the key to score decent marks in this section.

2. English- This is one of the important section which can decide ur selection specially in Mains… first clear ur basics on English if u r weak then only jump into practising questions…to build ur vocabs read Hindu and Economic times editorials online and learn atleast 10 new vocabs everyday and practice questions from any source u feel good…This will help u in the long run

3. General Awareness- This section can make or break ur selection. I first realized the importance of this section after failing in EPFO Assistant Mains.I could clear just bcoz of poor marks in GA…read current daily and revise it the next day… I used to follow Gktoday daily videos on youtube+ studyiq best 200… before 1 week i used to revise Adda Ga capsule for last minute revision…try to solve some sectional mocks on GA to check ur preparation.

4)Quant- first clear ur basics on every topic that is in syllabus, try to solve calculations verbally bcoz it would save ur time in exam. I used to practice 15 miscellaneous questions, 5 sets of DI including caselets daily… ADDA daily quizzes helped me a lot in this section.The more u practice in this section, the better u will become.

Atlast if u want u can purchase any good test series… I didnot purchase any, i used to give all India free mocks on Adda and gradeup to judge my preparation…Try to give mocks in the last 10 days only before exam…The most important aspect is to remain calm and dont let any negative thoughts overburden you.

All the Best!!!

3 Likes

ABHAY SHARMA-- IBPS PO-- BANK OF INDIA

This is a very long article-have patience to read . It contains everything you need- strategy for every stage of IBPS PO, what not to do with examples, life lessons etc

or else

:warning: DISCLAIMER—If not interested in Story - can jump to THE STRATEGY HEADER :warning:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: THE STORY :eight_spoked_asterisk:

My Name is Abhay Sharma- age 26- an average student with perseverance and dedication. This was my First Attempt and also my 1st serious attempt of any Bank Exam. (Previously gave SBI PO and Canara PO just for self evaluation). My story till graduation remained same as most of the Indian teenagers. 10th–>Maths Science–> (Failed in IIT and AIEEE)–> Got admission in Pvt Engg College (Computer Science). Then I decided to take my Govt. Job aspiration seriously-- opted to study for UPSC during graduation. But not everything happens as per your aspirations . I got selected in TCS via Campus Placement- cleared written (Quants+ Reasoning+ English ) test of all 3 companies I appeared for. My average knowledge helped me do that. I Joined TCS and worked as ASE for 1.5 years (I can call it the best experience in my life-- Trivandrum–>Kolkata-- One of the most contrasting places in India to be , in terms of development and Human Development). The experiences of both places initiated a debate within me - Are these cubicles of IT sector will be my life or I want to change something around me, outside of the cubicle. I decided to choose the latter one.

But you need to have a reality check before you take big decisions like these. For eg. I was earning a handsome amount; I will be unemployed, with no source money for enjoying the way I was enjoying luxuries at that time and most important of them all— Am I capable of clearing the Govt exams which in today’s India gives anyone chills ,on seeing the number of applicants. So I decided to give SBI PO in 2017-with little bit preparation-- Obviously didn’t cleared the Prelims but by margin of 4 marks. This boosted me that with proper preparation I will clear Banking exams atleast.

I resigned on 2nd October 2017 with the strategy that I will prepare with all my heart for UPSC but If I fail than Banking will become my Safety Net. From New years eve of 2018, with dedicated mindset of clearing UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018, I started my preparation. In between, I wanted to give another reality check to myself- gave Canara Bank PO exam, result-- failed but margin of failure was 15 marks - Not bad with no preparation.

Now came the testing time- appeared for UPSC CSE 2018–(prepared at my home- with no guidance)-- was unable to crack it– missed cutoff by 12 marks-- Got 84/200. This was not bad at all with self preparation of 5 months (atleast today I can say that) #POSITIVITY. After that I went to Bangalore for IAS preparation (INSIGHTS IAS)- got completely indulged in it-- Ya it has CSAT paper but 33% is what is required to qualify it. 1 year of no preparation for Quants, Reasoning at all. I appeared for CSE Prelims 2019-- cleared it by atleast margin of 15 marks. I was going to write mains-- this confidence can make you feel OP (Overpowered). But I was aware of the Dangerous consequences of what can go wrong in all this (ie-- failure in interview even by 1 marks will start a complete new cycle of whole year of preparation and appearing for UPSC). This awareness led me to fill form of IBPS PO 2019 (Today I think so this was one of the best decision I have taken). I gave UPSC Mains exam with my full preparation (last half of September). Post that I wanted to relax as UPSC exam process make your brain feel tired. I did not focused on IBPS PO pre preparation. I just went and gave the exam-- for my surprise- I cleared it( ENGLISH was my savior) . But here comes the catch-- I was too confident of my UPSC selection at that time that I took PO mains lightly but not that lightly. I opted for crash course by BANKERS Adda :white_check_mark:and used my analysis and Reasoning. ( which I will be detailing later). I gave PO mains exam and after coming out of examination hall I was not feeling content with my performance. BUT when I saw Good attempts -subject wise I was able to gain some of my confidence back. After that it was all about waiting for results of UPSC Mains-but Time tests you , the result got delayed due to some court case. But here comes the surprise for me , the result of IBPS PO mains came before UPSC- I was selected for Interview (that was pleasant for me as atleast my backup plan was working).

But here comes the date 15/01/2020- I would say one of the toughest day of my life-- at 5 AM in morning I opened UPSC website just to check declaration of result out of curiosity and YES this curiosity ruined my whole month of January. My roll no was not on the holy PDF . :expressionless:, this was the nightmare which used to haunt me . For next 2 weeks, I was not in any mood other than thinking of what blunder I had made. But I have to recollect myself for IBPS interview and I did (PERSEVERANCE and SITUATIONAL AWARENESS) , gave the interview with whatever confidence I was able to show to the Panel. It was a nice conversation in the end. After the interview, I left again for Bangalore for further preparation of UPSC.

In March, the mains scorecard came, I got 92.13 which is 20+ marks more than cutoff, this gave me some hope regarding positive results from IBPS. And Yes my strategy was up to the mark, providing dividends of my investment. I think so, this behavior of strategizing and analyzing any exam, originated in me because of the nature of UPSC Civil Services Exam. (With huge syllabus along with no boundaries and unpredictability of exam-- you have to strategize and analyse)

:eight_pointed_black_star: THE STRATEGY :eight_pointed_black_star:

My strategy is more about using your analyzing ability than doing Hard work with no analysis

First of all you have to analyse the Exam, the pattern, scheme and Previous year Question Papers and pattern of Questions also ( additionally- look at the cutoff to understand- difficulty)— here you have to use the REAL reasoning. Now after this, You have to identify and understand your strengths and weaknesses. When you combine these two, you will be able to create a strategy which will be near perfect for you. But in this whole process, you have to be HONEST with yourself because blunders in self analysis will spoil every hardwork and efficiency of you. The base must be strong and honesty with yourself will make it stronger.

:purple_circle: My Score Card :purple_circle:

PRE RESULT

MAINS MARKS

FINAL MARKS

:red_circle: MY FINDINGS— Subject wise. :red_circle:

• Quantitative Aptitude– This was my weakness as I was not able to do practice and my speed of solving question is not even average

• For prelims - I gave free hand to myself- for first 3 min in 20 mins - I selected the questions which I can solve correctly- and I solved those Ques. only
    • For Mains- You know cutoffs from past two years were around 4-6 marks-- what I analysed is
      • My weakness in Quants will not hamper me here much-- I can concentrate on 5 to 10 Question only for whole time slot-- Again 5 mins of time I utilized for finding these 10 Question— I chose the simple BAR Graph Question- did all 5 Questions of it-- 10 marks done-- cutoff cleared-- tried 2 more but they came out to be wrong
  • Reasoning-- I can weigh Myself as average in this

• For Prelims- - 3 mins for selecting Questions-- rest time to solve
    • For Mains- - 5 mins for selecting Question-- rest to solve
      • But here comes the catch-- I didn’t practiced Questions but only saw videos of Crash course of Bankers Adda --from it- The thing I analysed was – If variables are more than 3, I cannot solve puzzles in stipulated time and this can lead to wastage of my time.
      • I did not attempt any Puzzle in my Mains Exam-- I did all standalone 16 Questions- and Yes, I was confident in those as I got my answers matched with the options-- All 16 I did came out to be correct.
  • English– I weigh myself- Above average

• Strongest point for me-- I cleared this exam mainly because of my English - I have no shame in stating that
    • But be confident in your preparation , not overconfident – you have to analyse and view the type and structures of question – so no surprise welcomes you in mains exam
  • General Awareness– as an UPSC aspirant- I was having knowledge of some facts and Economy basics-- average

• I watched all videos of Bankers Adda crash course, monthly magzines of Oliveboard and compilations of both adda and oliveboard – I worked hard on this , like really
      • because in UPSC concepts overpowers Facts but here in Bank Exams- its completely reverse
    • But I made a mistake-- I prepared Current Affairs of 6 months ie May to October 2019-- and did not focused on November Current Affairs-even I failed to recognize my intuition( I downloaded compilation but failed to go through it)–And in exam 50% Questions were related to November.
    • I still attempted 32+ Q but my marks were not that much- only 20 marks –
      • If I have to give this exam again- for this section I will restratezise myself
  • :yellow_circle: Summary :orange_circle:

• Use your reasoning practically in analysis of exam as well as your abilities- SWOT analysis
    • Be honest with yourself in above process.
    • Don’t let your weakness hamper your strengths performance-- ALL SUBJECTS ARE IMPORTANT-- ALL MEANS ALL- ATLEAST CLEAR CUTOFF
    • Yes an Average student can do much better than a Brilliant student in this exam–(Strategy is the Key)
    • Give importance to all parts of Exam-- OTHERWISE- failure may Shock you
      • For Example—GA STRONG- QUANTS is IGNORED

• ENGLISH STRONG- QUANTS STRONG BUT- REASONING is IGNORED

• Behave like humans in Exam-- Follow Survival of Fittest by Darwin
    • If you want to do everything-- Many examples I can give you- of failureimage
    • You cannot do all questions in Reasoning and Quants -( if you are average)-- Find out the weakness of the Question Paper and strike there only
    • There are only 1% people who have scored 25+ in quants-- cutoff is 5.25
    • THESE PEOPLE are more INTELLIGENT or HARDWORKING than ME-- BUT they failed in the most imp step ie to Strategize and analyse
    • Reason of Failure
      • Ignorance of GA
      • Overconfidence/ overdependence on Qunats
      • SO-- PLEASE THINK BEFORE you STRATEGIZE-
  • ALL SUBJECTS ARE IMPORTANT

:checkered_flag:THE INTERVIEW ( My Marks-- 72-74)-BHOPAL :checkered_flag:

• Again strategize – Your interview will be of minimum 5 mins to max 20 mins-- in most cases it is 10 mins
  • You have to understand- You are not going to be asked 200 words questions-- You will get at max 1 min to reply for one question
    • The will ask atleast 5-6 questions- you can calculate the equation
  • What to study----
    • Current Affairs- - Anyway you are reading them for other exams
    • Banking – Yes focus on this- But here also scope is limited – Eg Repo, Reverse Repo, RBI functions, NEFT RTGS etc etc
    • Take Guidance from videos of Mr. ANIL AGARWAL’s YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    • Watch Mock interview videos on Youtube – Many channels are there
  • USE INTERNET wisely for your benefit – Not to chat on platforms like Pagalguy and Telegram
  • Most important thing is CONFIDENCE – show your 2000% confidence in those 10-15 mins— answer in whatever language you are comfortable
  • Smile all the time- make them laugh if possible
  • Yes One or two person will try to Grill you there - But show patience - because they are there to do that- its their JOB
  • If you have prior experience of other Job-- Yes this is the play field for you-- they will ask you from this – You have to be ready for hitting it for a boundary.
  • Obviously, Dress properly-- For Boys–Try to wear 2 piece suit- because It will make you look smart- even if you are not that much in your life
    • The posture it gives to you- it instills confidence in you.
  • Be Chill - enjoy the experience - Outside my interview room before the interview
  • AT last Enjoy your day- don’t be nervous- They are there to select you and you have every reason to be confident as you are appearing for Interview after clearing two stages.

THE CONCLUSION :hamburger:

• See you all know what you want to do in life-- all your marks in school, College become irrelevant when you appear for Government exams like these

• So either you are born Einstein level intelligent(5% cases) or you have to be hardworking (95%)
    • But you can opt for SMART WORK- much needed in today’s cut throat competition
  • Don’t get feared by the number of applicants in any exam-- Not all are serious

• Capitalism Lifestyle has made our nature-- unsatisfied at everything
      • Some people have ambitions too (I am not judging anyone)
    • EG-- UPSC form is filled by 10 lakh people- but only 5 lakh appears for it and in those 5 lakhs- at max 60,000 are preparing seriously for it
      • so your competition is with those 60000 people-- but dont take it lightly also. Since these 60k will die for their selection.
  • Don’t get demoralize by your failures or by successes of others-- you can always learn

• For example-- If I wont be able to clear UPSC in my available attempts , I wont feel that I have wasted my youth in UPSC because UPSC’s preparation made it possible for me to clear IBPS with strategy than Hardwork.
  • See in this era of Social Media-- Every one is using Article 19 of Indian Constitution (Freedom of Speech and Expression)

• There are both Positivity and Negativity around you-- And Negativity in present in much abundance
    • Everyone is trying to climb over other-- even if it requires unethical means like- bullying, demotivating, demoralizing etc-- BUT
    • You have to keep your focus- ignore such people and Believe in Yourself
  • Quote–" If you are good at heart and positive in attitude, no one can stop you even in this harsh word"

• Because – The most famous dialogue from CarryMinati’s deleted Video from Youtube-- THE END–" Ye Duniyaa…".

Thank You all, I hope You all be successful in your life. Most Important of all- - Make Your PARENTS Proud – they have lived with sacrifices to see the day when you will make them proud. (especially your Mother).

Post Credits :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Those people who will hate me by saying- You will prepare for UPSC futher- taking a job of other deserving banking aspirant, Will not do justice to your Banking Job etc etc
    • Answer-- The Article 19 of Constitution which you are using to EXPRESS yourself also provide-- other RIGHTS to me as citizen Eg. 19 (1) (g)
    • and also- FINANCE MINISTRY SECRETARIES (IAS)-- do need knowledge of Banking also
3 Likes

Never quit…
Hi everyone .
I am rajeev kumar.i have completed bsc (physics hons).I had been preparing since last five years. But i always failed.I was completley broken and very deprresed.one of my friends suggest me that you should try mock test of b.adda once. After that I purchased mock test and started watching ga section of Ashis gautam sir on YouTube regularly.I started giving mock test and watching ga on YouTube regularly from may 2019 after the announcement of final allotment of ibps po…clerk…and …so. I was out in po as well as clerk.on that time my parent’s and some of my friends supported me and motivated me.

Now I am selected as a clerk in pnb.
I want to thank bankers adda to make me and my family proud and happy.

2 Likes

Very exhaustive. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanks Suvojeet for sharing your story.

Hello Everyone,

Today i got this great opportunity to share my success story with Adda247. I am SHALINI CHAUHAN from Uttar Pradesh. I had Completed B.Tech from Computer Science in 2019. I started my preparation from January 2019 as I wanted a government job so I decided to go for banking. Then i decided to take offline Coaching But couldn’t get much benefit because mostly offline coaching follows old patterns and today’s banking exams are based on new pattern. So after completing my coaching I bought Test series, books & video courses of Adda247.

Various banking exams given by me in 2019:

SBI PO- Out in Pre

SBI Clerk - Out in Pre

South indian bank- Couldn’t clear

EPFO Assistant - Out in pre

EPFO SSA- Out in pre

IDBI bank- Couldn’t clear

RRB PO & Clerk- Again out in pre

Nainital bank- Couldn’t clear

IBPS PO- missed pre by 2 marks

LIC Assistant- Cleared Pre but Out in mains

FCI Manager- Out in pre

IBPS SO- Out in pre

RBI Assistant- Couldn’t clear pre

IBPS Clerk- Finally Selected After so many failures!!

As you can see after failing in 13 pre and 1 mains, i finally got to succeed.

Here is my strategy:

Reasoning Section : Bought Adda247 book and practiced questions. Watched Radhey sir videos, one of the best faculty of reasoning.

Quant Section : Bought Adda247 book and Video course of Sumit Sir. Cleared all my concepts and practiced from Adda247 test series.

English Section : First clear Grammar rules, Practiced questions. Daily read articles from THE HINDU App(Helped a lot with Vocab too).

General Awareness : The key to sail through this section is REVISION. Used to Read Daily Current Affairs from Adda App,attempted quizzes, weekly & monthly revision. Lastly, at the time of exam, I used to do revision from CAPSULE.

Test series of Adda247 is really up to the exam level.

Lastly, Want to thank the whole ADDA team for such support with my studies.

" Never ever Give Up, keep hard working, One day will yours ". Good things take time and i will not stop here, Want to become a PO and will continue my preparation for the same.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Congrats everyone. I will also share may story here soon.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I am Barkha Nogiya currently working in LIC as an assistant. Previously, I was working in ICICI Bank on DM-I grade, then in August 2019 I left the bank and start preparing for govt job exams. I filled the form for LIC assistant, IBPS PO and clerk. In the present scenario as we all know there are many online platform for various exam preparation, so I was confused from which platform I should study and prepare for these exams. Then my elder brother told me about Adda247, then I started watching free videos from YouTube by adda247 channel and started giving free test from the adda247 app. I totally relied on the adda247 for my preparation because as per my understanding people got confused when they prefer many different sources for study.

For mains exam preparation I purchased test series from adda247 and started giving test .
I prepared GA part by regularly watching morning current affair show by Ashish Sir on Youtube and by reading Power capsules of Adda247.

For English I regularly watched session by Aisha Ma’äm on Youtube only. For maths I watched session by Sumit Sir and for reasoning I built my concept by watching Radhey sirs videos that to on Youtube.

I cleared LIC assistant 2019, IBPS Clerk 2019 got PNB bank. I also given IBPS PO but got out after interview.

In short span of my preparation which from 1st September, 2019 to January 2020 I have cleared these two exams and for that besides my mother and father I would like to thank ADDA247.

And I finally believe in one of ADDA247 tag line govt job in your pocket.

3 Likes

Haha. I love this tagline. Its motivating - Govt job in your pocket :slight_smile:

2 Likes