Ssc CGL Preparation

Plese give startgy to start ssc sgl and chal examination

1 Like

SSC CGL strategy is all around mastering Maths and English. Start with brushing up your maths concepts. Go deeper as much as you can. English is more around vocab.

Hello sir, Iā€™m an ardent follower of SSC adda. Today when I visited lastest post I saw people are abusing there and using very bad language. Please do something

I cleared SSC CHSL two times and got a job with it, so I am qualified to give some suggestions. Like all other exams, this exam also requires some familiarity with the question pattern, especially in the reasoning section.
Reasoning, English and Quant are probably the biggest scoring subjects. And it is not very difficult to score perfect marks in these sections.

My suggestion would be to go through previous year question papers as the type of questions asked are more or less similar to the previous year questions.

1 Like

Thanks for guiding new aspirants RG.

1 Like

Do anyone has the idea when. The SSC CGL tier2 results are expected which was conducted on 15-17 November

SSC CGL 2020 Visit tuteehub to get all details of recruitment and entrance exams like dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results, pattern, preparation tips, question papers & More

TuteeHUB is a cloud platform for Education, Job Search and Freelancing opportunities. Please join if interested and pass on. Thanks ! Follow us on Telegram