SBI Clerk Mains Warriors!

Could you clear SBI Clerk Pre?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Hi Guys,
Finally SBI has declared the result of SBI Clerk 2020 prelims exams. It’s time to focus on mains and get a reputed job with SBI. I guess this is the biggest opportunity of this year to secure a job in government sector.
Pls share your queries here. We have many selected candidates on this forum who can guide the aspirants.

Thanks for starting this thread @Hriday … I guess currently sbi link is not opening? It may be due to high traffic.

How can i prepare for main in just 10days. Please help me

It’s 10 days for each one of us who have qualified for Mains, in such a short span of time focus on your strong section and try to maximize your score in that along with GA and current affairs. For instance if you choose to study any new topic, every concepts will get tangled among themselves resulting degradtion of your performance. I’m telling you with my experience, rest is all your choice.

2 Likes

Hi @vishal_kumar - are you already selected in a bank or currently preparing?

Hey @shruti I have cleared many a banks prelims and a few mains got waitlisted in IBPS RRB Scale-I. So basically consider me as an aspirant. I also got selected in RRB ALP but in medical test they eliminated stating my eye-sight is not good but I had never wore specs in my life until that medical test, now I am specs guy with no job in hand and with a pathetic Luck.

However I am very much optimistic because I always believe that better days lie ahead.

1 Like

That’s great @vishal_kumar. Really liked your philosophy of life… I am also utter optimist.

Preparing hard for mains.